Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #26! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, on Tuesday, I shared a new to me paint, Maison Blanche. I painted this dresser using the pretty paint color called La Bonne Terre. Wednesday, I took a look back at bedroom makeover from 2014. I still love elements of this style but man my look has totally changed! Thursday, I shared the 2015 bedroom makeover that’s neutral inspired and makes my heart sing. Finally, on Friday while I was traveling to Atlanta I shared my experience at the Haven Conference last year.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
Given that I returned home from the Haven Conference last night, I thought I would highlight a blogger I met while I was there. Kimm of the blog Reinvented was just as funny in real life as she is on her blog. I love the bold stripes she has showcased around her home. If you’re thinking about trying this at your house make sure to read her easy to follow tips.
I normally read my favorite bloggers each morning while I’m on the treadmill. But this blog post from Andrea of Tabler Party of Two has me completely rethinking this daily ritual. I can’t wait to check out these 4 Powerful Podcasts for Bloggers and Businesses.
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button